AGCO Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (Challenger) maintain this web site for your information, education and communication.
This AGCO Web site is offered to you on the terms set out below. Your access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms.
1. By accessing this Web site, you expressly consent to administrative monitoring at all relevant times. Evidence of any possible criminal activity identified during such monitoring may be provided to appropriate authorities. If you do not consent to such monitoring, please exit this Web site immediately.
2. The rights, title and interest in all copyrights in any software text or graphics herein are owned or licensed by AGCO. No publication, copying or distribution of the material herein is permitted without the consent in writing of AGCO. AGCO does not warrant that your use of information herein will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to AGCO.
3. The name of Challenger or the Challenger logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission from AGCO.
4. Nothing contained on this Web site shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any patents or trademarks of or licenced by AGCO without the written permission of AGCO or such third party that may own patents or trademarks displayed. Any questions concerning the use of patents or trademarks or whether an item is a trademark of or licenced by AGCO should be referred to AGCO.
5. So far as permitted by law, the text images and information in this publication are provided ""as is"" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for particular purposes or non-infringement of any third party rights. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Every effort has been made by AGCO to ensure that the information contained on this Web site is as accurate and current as possible. However, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions may be contained on the Web site for which AGCO disclaims any responsibility or liability. Information on the Web site may be changed at any time. Information about AGCO or AGCO's products are illustrative only and should not be relied upon. For more detailed information users should contact AGCO. In no event shall Challenger or AGCO be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages (including loss of profits or revenue), whether in a contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use, misuse or performance of this Web site or from any information, lack of information, documents, software or other material obtained through any AGCO Web pages.
7. Challenger is owned by AGCO. No information held in databases within this site may be reproduced or distributed by you in any form whatsoever. Contents contained within the database are not given to any third party and you are not authorised to extract personal information about individuals from Challenger/AGCO for your own personal or commercial use.
8. This Web site may contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked sites are not under the control or influence of AGCO. AGCO assumes no responsibility or liability for the contents of any third party linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply the endorsement by AGCO of the linked entities, linked site, or any products or services contained on any linked site.
9. AGCO assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses affecting your computer equipment, software, data or other property, on account of your access to this Web site or the downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from it.
10. Challenger®, CAT®, Caterpillar®, Mobil-Trac™, Auto-Guide™, and Opti-Ride Suspension™, Surround-Flow™, Nightbreaker™, One-Touch™ and Intellitronics™ are registered trademarks of Caterpillar Inc. and used under licence by AGCO Corporation.